News & Press
Thank you for your interest in dining with us as we enter our final days of serving delicious Thai in Northeast Minneapolis. We are eager to greet and offer our best to as many in our wonderful community as possible! A few guidelines will enable us to do this in our small dining room.
- we are able to accept a very small number of reservations
- reservation requests are accepted only for larger groups (6 or more)
- requests may be made by calling us at (612) 781-3046 and leaving a voice mail; give us at least 48 hours to confirm (please wait for a response before assuming confirmation)
- we will not be able to accept reservations during our final week of operations, which is April 19-23
- once you have a confirmed reservation, please ensure your entire party arrives at the appointed time so that we are able to honor it!!
Nearly everyone dining at Sen Yai Sen Lek does NOT have a reservation, so even without one, your opportunity for a table is the same as everyone else’s!
Thank you for your support~
We are OPEN for dine in and take out service!
Current Hours are Tuesdays-Saturdays, 3-9pm.
See you soon~
Sen Yai Sen Lek will be temporarily suspending dine in service and limiting our Take Out hours in an effort to support public & employee health. Thanks for your understanding and on-going support!
We’re getting a new roof, and need to be closed a few days to make it happen. We’ll re-open @ 4pm on Th. Dec. 9th!
We’ll be closed for Thanksgiving through the weekend, re-opening for regular business hours on Tuesday, November 30th. Enjoy time with friends and family!
We look forward to serving you at a table or the bar to celebrate re-opening Sen Yai Sen Lek for dine in service.
All your Thai favorites are also available for TAKE OUT. Order online & come to pick up!
CLOSED Monday, May 31st 2021 for Memorial Day
Ironically, as MN opens up, we have experienced our first COVID case. We’ll be back on MONDAY once all staff are cleared to return.